Feeling tired, stressed and burnt out?
Reset with Yogaly
Practicing healthy lifestyle habits like yoga and meditation can be hard
On the Yogaly Foundation Course, we guide you through a simple, step by step journey, creating life changing habits that last a lifetime
Learn how to practise:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Pranayama/ Breathwork
- Healthy Lifestyle Habits
Yogaly courses are designed to help you lead a less stressful, more Yogaly lifestyle
Want to try for free?
Get module 1 for free
Yogaly Foundation Course
Change your energy, change your life
This course is designed to give you the skills you need to establish healthy lifestyle habits and lead a more Yogaly life.
We will teach you how to introduce yoga, meditation, energizing breath work, neuro linguistic programming (NLP), relaxing yoga nidra, seasonal living and healthy lifestyle habits, into your life, using our simple, tried and tested methodology.
The course also provides a perfect foundation of knowledge for anyone considering training as a yoga teacher, providing 50 hours towards a 500h TT qualification if you choose to train in the future.
You can do the course online in your own time or join one of our led group courses.
Here’s how we do it.
- We start by introducing you to our seasonal living approach, based on ancient wisdom from Traditional Chinese Medicine. The course is divided into 5 modules, each covering a seasonal element from the Chinese 5 elements system, helping you to create lifestyle habits in harmony with nature and the changing energy of the seasons.
- The lessons are presented using a variety of different formats to help you engage with the information, whatever your learning style is. This includes videos, PDF documents, audio tracks, fact sheets, online resources, workshops, tutorials and group discussions to help you assimilate the new information and tools you have learnt. We also offer free access to all our online yoga classes and membership to Yogaly to help you deepen your personal practice.
- To help keep you on track, each module contains accountability areas to help you stay motivated in a natural, stress free way. This includes 21 day challenge sheets, individual and group check ins and a short quiz at the end of each module to consolidate your learning.
Ways to do the Course
Learn your way
The Yogaly Foundation Course is available in three great formats so you can find a journey that’s perfect for you.
Learn in your own time, at your own pace, with our step by step online course.
- Over 20 hours of structured video content
- Downloadable resources
- 5 x Element themed modules
- 12 x Inspiring lessons per module
- 5 x 21 day challenge sheets to
- 5 x Revision quizzes
FREE with your Yogaly Online course:
- 12 month access to online class library
- 12 month membership to Yogaly
- 5 x downloadable course manuals
YOGALY In Person 100hr
Payable in £150 deposit and three further payments over the course duration
Stay motivated and meet like minded people with our life changing yoga and wellbeing course.
Each element themed module will take you through a yoga class, meditation, pranayama/breathwork, posture workshops, Yoga Nidra and NLP session, as well as introducing you to Healthy Home Habits that you can practise with 21 day challenges.
- 15 week transformational journey
- 5 x 7 hr mini retreats in Glasgow
- Guided self practise
- 5 element themed modules, 21 days apart
- Free Online Yoga classes
FREE with this Course:
- 15 weeks unlimited access to live online yoga classes with Julie Hanson
- Copy of Deconstructing Yoga by Julie Hanson (worth £14)
- Printed course manual
- Starter kit including; Neti pot, tongue scraper & exfoliating gloves
Yogaly Guided online – 7 x 1 hour sessions
For those just needing help and feedback with the postures or a guided approach to the study, you can also enjoy each module of the Yogaly Foundation Course with help from us. This is blended learning, you study on line and we help you every 21 days checking the postures and answering any queations you may have.
The series of five elements are spread 21 days apart with an intro and graduation session over the course of 4 months to help you practice, reflect and reset each element.
Each course includes:
- 7 hours (spead over 4 months) on Zoom with your teacher
- Seasonal yoga practice posture checks
- Pranayama and meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- NLP session
- Learn Home Health Habits
- Full PDf manual notes and handouts
- Option to join Whats App group to have access to your teacher anytime
Contact Julie below via email for more information on these events:
Here’s What You’ll Learn
On the course you will learn:
- Seasonal yoga postures and flows
- Pranayama/ Breathwork
- Yoga Nidra
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Home Health Habits
We provide the tools to help you:
- Develop a regular home yoga and meditation practice
- Harness the powerful energy of the breath
- Re-program your brain and nervous system
- Live in harmony with nature and the seasons
- Tailor yoga postures to your own body
- Create healthy lifestyle habits
- Feel calmer, happier and more present in your life
Who’s This For?
The Yogaly Foundation Course was designed for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of yoga and feel happier, healthier and more present in their day to day life.
Whether you’re a stressed out parent struggling to find a moment’s peace, a keen yogi looking to deepen your knowledge and create a regular home practice or just someone looking for a change, this course is for anyone willing to commit time to feeling better.
This course is for anyone wanting to:
- Feel calmer, happier and healthier
- Have more energy
- Create healthier habits
- Take time for themselves
- Deepen their knowledge of yoga and meditation
- Start a regular home yoga or meditation practice
- Overhaul their lifestyle and change their life
Who We Are
Yogaly was set up by experienced yoga teacher, fitness practitioner and co-director of Seasonal Yoga School Julie Hanson and fellow teacher trainer Claire Davidson. Bringing together many years of experience and expertise, the pair’s goal is to create courses that give people the tools they need to live healthier, happier lives.
Yoga teacher, author and co-director of the Seasonal Yoga Teacher training school. She has been a fitness trainer/presenter since the early 1980s.
As well as teaching and training yoga teachers, she also has an online education business and lectures on seasonal living.
Claire is dedicated to providing the highest-quality individual and group personal training services.
She believes workouts should be functional and complement your lifestyle to make daily life more enjoyable and improve your quality of life.
Learn in your own time, at your own pace with our easy to follow online course
Book now for £79
Stay motivated with 5 days of in person teaching, 21 day challenges and free yoga class passes to help you stay on track
Book now for £600
ELEMENTAL GUIDED STUDY
Enjoy being guided through the course. 7 x zoom sessions for 1 hour over 4 months.
Want to try for free?
Get module 1 for free
The Yogaly Foundation Course Content
5 Elements, 5 inspiring modules
What other people are saying about our courses
Julie is an amazing yoga teacher, and this course is very interesting, informative and thorough. A lot of hard work has clearly gone into making this course one of the best. Thank you!
The 21 day challenges have had the biggest impact, they take very little time but you honestly think about your body and the positive impact it is having on you.
A Great Treat
I went on this course to increase my knowledge, get more yoga in my life and learn how to look after-myself better. It’s been a great treat to myself.
Much More than just Knowledge
Loved this course. It gave me so much more than just knowledge about yoga. It really shook up and improved my whole lifestyle and mindset.
This course has helped me in myself and put me on the path I want to be on. Its changed me as a person.